Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Botanical Gardens at the Zoo

We have gone to our local zoo for years & have never been to the Botanical Garden.  So we decided to check it out.  I think the kids really just wanted to ride the tram to get to the gardens.  We were so surprised by how beautiful it was.  It was breath taking.  The pictures do not do it justice.  I took so many beautiful pictures of individual flowers (132 to be exact) that I couldn't possibly post them all.


Faith riding on the tram.

Collin & Will on the tram.


Collin & Faith hiding in the jungle.

Absolutely Beautiful!

Check out Faith's umbrella.  She had to have it.

Mama & Faith taking a break.

Gorgeous.  The flowers are dazzlingly too.


Love this little path.

My 3 little bears in Papa Bear's chair.

 Writing Spider (Charlotte's Web)
I like spider's webs. (From a distance that is.)


Turtles remind me to take things slow & easy.

We got to see the penquins feeding.  It's hard to get a good picture of the penquins because the glass gets foggy.







No comments:

Post a Comment