Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Day of Thanksgiving

I am thankful of facebook.  It has been fun to find friends from my past as well as family that I don't get to see to often. It's fun to catch up & to watch their families grow.  To share the good times as well as the bad.  Somethings may not be worthy of talking about on the phone, but it's fun to see the little things that go on in people's lives.  You find out what they like, don't like, their views on things, what their kids are doing, sad things that they are having to deal with as well as funny things that happened during the day.  It has given me an opportunity to pray for them in so many ways. It have enjoyed taking the journey of life with my "friends".

This is the last of my 30 days of Thanksgiving.  It has been exciting to look around me & remind myself that I have so many things to be thankful.  God has blessed me far more than I deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment