Wednesday, November 10, 2010

16 Days of Thanksgiving

I am thankful that we are not rich.  Don't get me wrong, if we all of a sudden got a lot of money, I wouldn't turn it down.  By having to depend on God daily to meet our needs, we have seen so many blessings.  Blessings that we may have missed if we had a lot of money.

I am thankful that my husband's job hasn't suffered any from this economy.  On top of his main job, he has been blessed with a wonderful gift of music.  This gift has provided for our family in a wonderful way.  There have been times that when we needed money, God sent a check in (from a gig that he played) that day.  God's timing is always perfect. 

If anyone out there would like to send us a huge check (or not so huge), we would love to see that blessing as well. Haha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment