Friday, November 5, 2010

21 Days of Thanksgiving

I am so thankful for the home school support units we have.  We have a wonderful co-op group that assists in teaching Physics, Spanish & Art.  We meet once a week, 3 times a month.  It is so much fun & we learn things that I would never have thought  to teach my children.




 Our home school support group is amazing. We go on field trips, have academic presentations, etc.  There is always someone in these 2 groups that can offer advice &/or encouragement.

 I am also thankful for our home school accountability group.  They hold me accountable, research info, encourage & keep us updated on the new laws.  Our advisor, Mrs. Debbie, is always so kind, sweet & lifts me up when I feel overwhelmed.  We love home schooling & I'm so thankful that God has allowed us to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment