- We went to my nephew's skating party yesterday. I am thankful that the kids had fun & didn't get hurt. I am thankful that I was still able to skate after all these years & when I woke up this morning, I was still able to walk.
- The autumn leaves. We still have a few beautiful colors hanging around. What joy we had yesterday as we walk on the Riverwalk & it was raining leaves. I mean heavy "rain" of leaves.
- For my husband's amazing talent. God has given him a wonderful gift in playing the trumpet. He is able to bring joy to so many as well as help support the family with this gift.
- For God giving me a creative mind. When money is tight (when isn't?) I am able to come up with some creative things to make for gifts, decorate, make due. Only from my Creator.
- Kisses, sent from Faith, that fly in the air & land on my cheek.
- Reading time with the Collin.
- Deep discussions, started by Will.
my new blog
6 years ago