Sunday, November 21, 2010

5 Days of Thanksgiving

I am thankful for the little everyday things.

  • We went to my nephew's skating party yesterday.  I am thankful that the kids had fun & didn't get hurt.  I am thankful that I was still able to skate after all these years & when I woke up this morning, I was still able to walk.
  • The autumn leaves.  We still have a few beautiful colors hanging around. What joy we had yesterday as we walk on the Riverwalk & it was raining leaves.  I mean heavy "rain" of leaves.  
  • For my husband's amazing talent.  God has given him a wonderful gift in playing the trumpet.  He is able to bring joy to so many as well as help support the family with this gift.
  • For God giving me a creative mind. When money is tight (when isn't?) I am able to come up with some creative things to make for gifts, decorate, make due.  Only from my Creator.
  • Kisses, sent from Faith, that fly in the air & land on my cheek.
  • Reading time with the Collin.
  • Deep discussions, started by Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment