Friday, November 12, 2010

14 Days of Thanksgiving

I am thankful for memories.  I was polishing my Nanny's silver yesterday & started having wonderful memories of her.  When I'm feeling down, I love to be able to go back in time & think on the good times.  It lifts my spirits.

All memories are not good, but for those, it reminds me of how God used them to bring me to the place where He wants me to be.  The good & bad things in life have mold & shaped me into a better person.  Hopefully, I can learn for both & continue to grow into the person God wants me to be.

I choose to think on the many wonderful memories of growing up, in high school with my friends, in college & working at the bank, meeting & marring my handsome husband, starting our family, watching our children grow & even up to the past few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment