Tuesday, November 9, 2010

17 Days of Thanksgiving

I am thankful for not having the sense of smell.  Many people would think that this would not be something to be thankful for.  Yes, I can't smell wonderful things cooking in the oven, but because of this it doesn't make me hungry when I wasn't hungry to begin with.

Yes, I can't smell the beautiful flowers or perfumes, but then that allows me to buy the perfumes that my husband likes & not what I like.

When the children were babies, it wasn't half as bad changing their diapers.  When they are hot & sweaty, now, it doesn't totally gross me out.


Since I never had the sense of smell, I don't know what I'm missing.  Yes there are a few safety issues, but God has protected me so far.  I am however thankful that all my children can smell.

Lets just say that after last night, I'm glad that I can't smell & leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment