Tuesday, November 2, 2010

24 Days of Thanksgiving

I am so blessed to be born in a country where it is still legal to worship my Savior.  I am thankful for my freedom.  America is not perfect, but I truly believe that it's the best country in the world.  Next to the Bible, I think our American Flag is one of the most treasured material thing there is.

I am proud of our American soldiers who have in the past & are still fight for our freedom.  When I see a person in uniform, my heart just soars.  I try to always thank them for service for America.

So thank you, Lord for choosing America to be my home.  You could have picked any place, yet you chose the best for me.


We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence,promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment