Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Saluting Special Ladies Part 4

Rhonda, Darlene & Andrea have been my life long friends.  I met all 3 girls when I was in the 6th grade.  I met Rhonda on my very 1st day of attending my new church.  Darlene & Andrea, I met when I started going to Sunday School a few weeks later.
 

Rhonda & I went to the same school. She is 2 years older than me, so she was on Varsity when I was on JV.  We had spent the night together so many times, went to the beach together & spent hours on the phone.

 Me, Annie & Dar

Andrea & Darlene went to a neighboring school to ours, but we still got together a lot.  We were all in the same youth group.  We went to Tennesse on a mission trip, San Antonio for an Acteen convention, spending many nights together, and long hours on the phone as well.

We shared our dreams, plans, secrets, etc.  I was so blessed to have 3 wonderful Christian girls as friends to grow up with.  

Then we grew up.  They all married wonderful men that love the Lord.  My children love playing with all of their children (13 kids in all).  We all still live close by & get together when we can.  Although, I wish it was more often.  Rhonda, Darlene & Andrea have become beautiful, sweet, amazing godly Mamas, wives & friends.  I am so thankful to have such wonderful ladies to call friends for over 26 years.


Rhonda & her husband, Chris.

Rhonda's 3 precious children.


Darlene & her husband, Mike. 


 Darlene's beautiful girls.


Andrea & her husband, Kevin.


Andrea's 4 sweet children.

No comments:

Post a Comment