Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day

Thank you Lord for choosing me to be Mama to Will, Collin & Faith. You knew my strengths and weaknesses long before you gave them to me to raise for You & yet You still chose me. I am soooo loving the most important job on earth that You have given me ~ being a mom.  
 Me & my babies on Mother's Day morning.  Several ladies from our church decided to wear hats to church.  I love hats & wish they would come back in style.
Saturday before Mother's Day, we went to Lowes for their Build & Grow workshop.  The kids made Heart Flower Vases for Mother's Day.
 
The idea for this project, I totally took from A Bird & A Bean blog.  It is the kid's thumb print in clay.  I got a lot of complements on it.  We made one for my mother-in-law too.





No comments:

Post a Comment