Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Girl Time

 
I am a little girl at heart.  I love fairy tales.  What's the best way to enjoy one ~ by watching a real prince and princess get married.  I was not about to get up at 5 A.M., so I asked my father-in-law to record it for us.  Last week, Faith & I waited until the boys were fishing with Daddy to have our Royal Tea party while watching The Royal Wedding.


Faith enjoyed setting our little table.

Serving the tea.

We had American Scones, (biscuits out of a can) along with apples & tea.
 

If you watched the wedding, you know that there was a lot of long slow places.  One great thing about recording it is that you can fast forward through the boring parts.


I found these really cute coloring pages online for a crown, design your own Princess Wedding Dress, & 2 pictures of Princess Kate & Prince William.  So after we had our tea party, we colored these pages while we were finishing up the wedding. 


When Faith asked Jesus into her heart, I told her that if she really meant what she prayed then, she is now a real princess because her Heavenly Father is a King.  Oh the excitement!

Princess Mama & Princess Faith with her Royal dog Tinkerbell.



********

This week when the boys went fishing, Faith & I had another fun girl morning.  She got her hair cut & we had brunch at Panera Bread.



No comments:

Post a Comment