Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Saluting Special Ladies Part 7

I am so blessed to have so many wonderful ladies in my church.  I wasn't able to take all of their pictures.  Many of these ladies are old enough to be my mom or grandma.  There is so much to learn from the older generation.  I just love being around them.


I have know these ladies (Mother & 2 daughters)  about 17 years.  Mrs. Evelyn & my nanny used to work together.  All 3 have such a sweet spirit.


Sweet ladies that I love to get hugs from.


Sharon (2nd from the left) & I have been friends for about18 years.  Her mom (1st on the left) has always been a great encourager to me.

 

There is so much that I could say about these ladies.  I love cutting up with them, praying for them & receiving their prayers as well.


Patricia & I have been friends for quite a while.  We got even closer through some trials in her life.  She has been such a great friend to me through my joys & trials as well.  Funny how God brings people into your life just when you need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment