Sunday, October 31, 2010

It's Halloween!

This year, we decided to try to make our Jack-o-lanterns a little different.  This allowed the kids a little more involvement in the pumpkin carving this year.


Will was able to carve his pumpkin out this year.
  I was a little nervous, but he did great.


We realized real fast, that if you are going to carve 
a pumpkin, to use big spaces.  Tink's face
was a little harder than we thought because of
the tiny detains.  


Collin was the smart one, he used gloves 
to scoop out his pumpkin. He too was able to
carve his pumpkin out by himself.
My babies are growing up.

Cool!

I told the kids this year that we were not going to be able to buy costumes this year.  I thought they would be disappointed, but they were excited about making them.  Faith loves Tootsie Rolls. So she picked this idea from another website.  Sorry, I didn't save the site, just the info.on how to make it.  
{A side note, don't use spray paint on felt.  It doesn't take}
(I just noticed that I misspelled Tootsie on her costume.- oh my word! Oh well.  No one said anything about it the whole night.)  Will decided to be a Bible & Collin wanted to be Luigi again.  We could not find the hat that went a long with it, so we made one.



Collin climbing the rock wall at our Harvest Festival at church. 


Will climbing the wall.

Faith & her friend Jacob in Jail.

I was planning on dressing up with a wig.  I realized too late that I couldn't get all of my hair up in it.
So my hubby decided to wear it to church. He said since we paid for it, someone should wear it. Hee! Hee!



We had a great weekend.  Oh the candy our church gave out.  We may have enough to last until next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment