Saturday, October 2, 2010

Crafty

I'm so thankful that God blessed me with a creative spirit.  I love to make &  revamp things.  My children have been blessed with the same creativity.


Tony bought this boat at a great deal.  The kids are so 
excited about sanding it to get ready to paint "camo"!


This was an old plastic white table that had paint here and there 
from project after project.  Last year I wanted to repaint
it for my sitting area outside.  This year, it needed to be repainted.
Collin was so excited to be the one chosen for such a task.  
He did a great job!


This was a red tricycle that had seen it's better days.
We were going to get rid of it since no one was riding
it anymore.  Will decided that he wanted to paint it.
  Why not?  Check out the silver tires. 


Lowe's has a free kid's workshop.  This week they were
making a puppy pet leash holder.  Will & Faith helping 
each other.


:Will's finished Puppy pet leash holder.:

A friend of mine loves owls. As many of  us, she 
is going through a molding/shaping process from our 
Heavenly Father.  I wanted to send her a card to help
encourage her, but didn't have anything to fit her.  
So I made her one.


Collin loves to make anything & everything with his hands.
He saw a picture of this snowman & started creating it.  I
am amazed at what this young man can do.  He decided to 
make a Christmas ornament too.


Another scarf for our homeschool swap.


"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. 
Art is knowing which ones to keep."
~ Scott Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment