Friday, November 20, 2009

Whistle While You Work


Collin loves to work. He loves helping me clean the house. When he's finished with one task, he asks "What's next Mama?" He loves working with his daddy & Papa. My father- in-law bought the boys a smaller blower so they can blow leaves when they go to work with them.

We have been discussing how God wants us to do everything to glorify Him. In work & in play.

We've memorized a poem called:

"Work"
by Anonymous

Work while you work,
Play while you play;
This is the way
To be happy each day.
All that you do,
Do with your might;
Things done by halves
Are never done right.

Collin has really taken these things to heart. He has such a tender heart.

He has been asking about the Lord & salvation. Please be in prayer about this. I don't want to push it. I want God to lead.

He lives up to his nickname "Cookie". It was given to him for several reasons. 1- When he was little, he loved the Cookie Monster from Sesame Street. 2- He loves sweets & 3- because he is soooo sweet & loving. When he wakes up, he is always so hot. I tell him that he's my cookie fresh out of the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment