Monday, November 16, 2009

Marvelous Monday



I love Sundays, but most Sundays are very busy. What happened to our day of rest? When Monday rolls around, I am dragging. I have no energy and no desire to do anything.

Today was very different. The weather was perfect. The warm sunshine was amazing. I felt rejuvinated.

After going to the boys Karate and art class, we went home to do school. Then the fun began. My darling husband blew the leaves in a pile for the kids to play in. And play they did.....



Pure joy in the simple things. God's wonderful toy- dead leaves.




God's beautiful handiwork. Sometimes I look, but I don't see. Today, I had a wonderful time "seeing" & dining with my Lord.




It was fun watching Faith run and try to catch the yellow butterfly. She was so patient. She didn't give up. To no avail, she did not catch it. She said, "I'll get it next time." Will comes along and scoops up a moth so fast. He let Faith hold it. Such simple moments, but so precious.


My 3 monkeys in a tree.

I am thankful for simple pleasures. Our afternoon was so nice and relaxing. I want to store up these blessings in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment