Monday, November 9, 2009

Blog Launch

Welcome to our new blog!

I am ever thankful to my dear friend, Andrea, for helping me set up our blog. I am not very computer savey- so I'm sure there will lots of crazy things throughout this blog, but I love to journal & I thought this would be a great way to do it.

My wonderful hubby, Tony & I have been married for 13 years. We have 3 amazing children, Will-8, Collin-6 & Faith-3 (almost 4). Tony & his dad, own a lawn service. Tony has his doctorate in trumpet performance. (The kids love to call him Dr. Dad.) He plays in the Philharmonic, weddings & concerts. He is a very busy daddy. Our time with him is very precious.

I am so excited that God has allowed me to stay home with our children to homeschool them. What a blessing for our family.

God has been so good to us. He has blessed us far beyond what we deserve. What an awesome God we serve.

I hope you will stop by from time to time to see what our "herd" is up to. Until we meet again....

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT, girl! You're doing good! It was fun visiting the other night!

    ReplyDelete