Saturday, August 6, 2011

From This Moment On

Today, I had the honor of videoing my friend's wedding.  I am so happy for them.


My three angels.
 

Faith wanted to take a picture of  Mrs. Zelle & me at the wedding. 

Me, Bruce, Trish & Zelle.  Trish made such a beautiful bride.
 

Faith catches the bouquet.


Faith, Trish & Bruce's grandson.
Faith was so excited about catching the bouquet.  I wish that I would have gotten a picture of her face when she found out that she got to keep it.  When she called Daddy, she told him that they were playing a game called catch the bouquet. (How precious)


Bruce proposed to Trish in Charleston.  We have some really talented friends at church that can build anything.  They made the food table look like the bridge in Charleston.  Will & I both loved it.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment