Monday, August 1, 2011

8 is Great!

My baby boy turned 8 today.

Collin is a sweet, funny, loving child.  He keeps us laughing with his wonderful sense of humor.  He has such a tender heart.  He can't stand to see anyone upset. He will try anything to make an upset person feel better.  He still gives me hugs & kisses all through out the day ~ as well as a few tender karate chops.

I am so blessed to have him in my life.  It's amazing to know that God chose me & Tony to raise this precious child for Him.



We had a swimming party for him with some of his friends.


FIRE!!  Such a big boy lighting his own candles.


He got a man's toy for his birthday.  He loves making things with his hands.  I told him about a month before his birthday that I knew what his daddy & I were going to get him.  He was tortured the whole time.  He was very excited about it.


1-2-3 Jump!
Whit, Cheyenne, Cayman, Will, Nathan, Thomas, Audrey, Collin, Ashton, Addie and Faith


Nothin' like eating on a swing.


The big kids being kids.


Present time!
It was such a wonderful party.  Relaxed & spending the day with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment