Thursday, December 31, 2009

Au revoir 2009

God is always faithful! We experienced so many wonderful things in 2009. There were also some unpleasant things to happen as well. God was faithful - as he promised.

My prayers for 2010 is:

  1. Draw closer to Jesus.
  2. To find what God's will is for my life for this year.
  3. To find balance.
  4. Simplicity
  5. To focus on:
    "... whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." Phil. 4:8

I have so many other things that I would love to achieve in 2010. Like lose weight, excercise, get more organized, less tv & computer, sew more, etc. I am trying to not be overwhelmed by needing to adjust so many things. I am trusting that if I can achieve my 5 goals (listed above), that God will guide me in the other areas.

*****************************
Bonne Annee 2010 (Happy New Year in French)

We had a fabulous time with our friends Logan (far left - in the back) and Carson (in purple) today.

No comments:

Post a Comment