Thursday, December 2, 2010

Jude 22

 Ireland

I wanted to teach my children to help others ~ mainly missionaries.  Will & I came up with Project Jude 22. "And of some have compassion, making a difference:" We wanted to crochet scarves & send them to a missionary so that they could use them in their ministry.  (Jude 22 is the Murray's Missionary verse.  Since they live in the Philippines & we couldn't send scarves to them, we decided to use their verse for the title since they mean so much to us.)  Our church supports the Snode family in Ireland.  I sent her a letter asking her if they would be interested.  She was delighted about our project.

We decided to ask some ladies in our church if they wanted to be a part of our mission project.  We were blessed to have 3 ladies in our church: Mrs. Donna, Mrs. Helen & Miss Kim to donate their talents.  We were also privileged to have the Boyle family from our co-op to lend their talents.  36 scarves are about to be sent on their way to Ireland.

I am so honored to be able to help "the real heroes".  We've been praying for the Snodes and for the hearts of the people that God will be putting in their life.


I am so sad to say that I didn't get a picture of all the scarves before boxing them up.  They were so beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment