My Monkeys: See no evil, speak no evil & hear no evil.
Came across this list on a homeschool site. We fit the list.
You Must Be Homeschooled If...
- Someone asks what grade you're in and you're not sure.
- You sometimes go to school in your pajamas.
- Your favorite author is Jane Austen (girls) or Robert Louis Stevenson (boys).
- Your birthday is an official school holiday.
- You don't get to stay home from school when you're sick.
- You are unaware of the current fads, fashions, and slang terms.
- Your favorite activity is reading.
- You know what a unit study is.
- Watching a movie means you'll have to write a report comparing the film to the book.
- You can get science credit for going to the dentist.
- You go to the park for P.E.
- You check out at least ten books every time you visit the library.
- You have no idea what rock bands are currently popular.
- You get books and science kits for your birthday.
- Your board games all have names like "Bookworm", "Scrabble", "S'math", "Game of Knowledge", and "Name The State".
- Your favorite place to study is outside, under a tree.
- You can quote lines from Shakespeare, but not from
. South Park
- You never get nervous on the first day of school.
- The only bully you ever run into is your big brother.
- You don't have to remember a locker combination, just your computer password.
- It takes you less than a minute to walk to school.
- You don't have to worry about forgetting anything - you can just run back to your room and get it.
- Your school bus is a van.
- There are only 3 students in your class and they are your brothers and sisters.
- You have a 9-year-old, a 6-year-old, and a 4-year old in the same class.
- You can get extra credit for cleaning your room.