Saturday, November 19, 2011

Youre Still God & Sweet Victory - McKameys

I thought that it would happen to anyone but me
I never dreamed that I would carry this heavy burden on my knees
I never thought that I'd be standing just where I stand today
I've never known this kind of heart break
I've never felt this kind of pain

You're still God when my eyes have cried a million tears
You're still God when my last hope has disappeared
You're still God and I know you'll make a way somehow
You're still God and you're  holding me right now

My heart cant find the answer  for the reason for this trial
and Lord I know your ways are perfect And You've been watching all the while
for to me You've proven faithful time and time again
and I'm learning Lord to trust You
even when I don’t understand

No comments:

Post a Comment