Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Zoo

Last week, we started our new school year.  We do 3 weeks on & 1 week off.  We take about 5 weeks off after ending the first 1/2 of May.  Since the boys had music camp the last week of June, we started back the 2nd to the last week & then took off the week of music camp.

While the boys were in camp each day, Faith & I had girl time.  We were blessed to get some free passes, to the zoo, from our friend, Melinda.


We were able to go on a Walk-a-bout path to see the Kangaroos.
 

Faith looking at the Lions.

:Powerful Lion:

Tigers, Tigers, oh my!

Faith loved the iron animal statues.

This is the first time that we've been able to see the Koalas.  
They are usually hiding from us.


I love this flower.

Faith loves, loves frogs.  This little guy was going into the restroom. 
Did I mention that Faith loves frogs?


Zebra

:Love giraffes:


Look what I found in the forest.  I think I'll take her home.


If you've every had a child in Cubbies, then you know all about Ernie Elephant.

No comments:

Post a Comment