Thursday, June 2, 2011

Birthday Present

After saving for a camera 4 times, only to use the money for something that was needed, I finally bought it.
 
Nikon - Coolpix P500 12.1-Megapixel Digital Camera

This year, I decided that I was going to use my birthday money & savings & get it ~ with no guilt.  (The guilt is still there, but it'll pass)  I am so excited about it.  I've  been having so much fun playing around with it.  I still have a lot more to learn about this new toy.

I got some free things from businesses.  If you join their "club", they send you coupons through out the year & then on your birthday, free items.  
 

I got a canvas bag from a local health food place.


From World Market, I got a $10 gift certificate & bought these beautiful earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment