Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ramblings

Thought for the day ~ "A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her." ~ Borrowed from a friend
 Me at church with Straight hair.
*****************
Sunday, I turned .... lets just say 30 something.  Thursday, my friends, Zelle & Patricia got Chinese & Chocolate cake for us to have while hanging out at Tricia's house.  They were so sweet.  We always have such a good time when we get together.  
Zelle & I auditioned for singing in Patricia's wedding.  We sang "You Are My Sunshine" very loud & off key ~ acting silly.  She said that we were in.  Hahaha.  Then Zelle sings Happy Birthday to me in the filipino language. = Priceless.  
 Zelle, Patricia & Me
Saturday, we went to Lowe's to build airplanes and had a fish fry at my in-laws.  Tuesday, my friend Sharon took me out to eat.  We had a really great time. 
**************
Today, Tony took the boys fishing & Faith & I went to our "tea house".  The "tea house" is in a beautiful Victorian house over a lush yard.  While we were eating, we had a little friend sitting on the window watching us.  A funny little lizard.  I don't know if he was watching us, but every time Faith moved, the lizard would move it's head towards her.  He had his neck blowing out constantly.  It was a perfect combination for my little dainty - tomboy.  Tea & Lizards.  
******
Be careful what you say, your little ones are listening.  I love, love chocolate.  I'm all the time saying, "I need chocolate".  Today, Faith came up to me & said, "Mama, I just got to have chocolate."
********
After the boy's fishing & our tea party, we all went swimming.  After doing 50 laps, pool noodle surfing, and water aquatics = 3 hours in the pool, I could hardly put on my make up today.  My arms were shaking so much.   Exercising in the water is so much more fun and cooler.  Surf on dudes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment