Friday, September 17, 2010

Our Loss is Heaven's Gain

Yesterday, My sweet Nanny joined her Savior in Heaven. She became a child of the King when she turned 82 years old. Ain't God good that He never gives up on us. For the last few years, she had been in a nursing home with Alzheimer's.

When we were leaving her last week, I asked God "How much longer is she going to be allowed to suffer?" I hated leaving her each week. Thank you Lord for taking my precious Nanny home, where she will never suffer again. I know she is loving her new body. I miss her terribly, but am so happy that she will be walking with Jesus. WOW! She has already seen Jesus' face.

I posted a tribute to my Nanny last year for her birthday. Please take a look at it & see how much she meant to me. (Click 'my Nanny' above to go to the post.)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sis April! It's Mrs E from the Homeschool Lounge group, Indep Fund Baptist moms. I am so sorry to hear of yoru loss! May the Lord bless and comfort you during this time.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete