Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day at the Beach

We usually go to the beach in the winter- when the condos are $40 a night with indoor heated pools & only retired people or homeschool families are there.  I love the beach when it's peaceful & cool.  This is the 1st time that the kids remember going when it was hot. We had such a great time.
 

:Faith, my little surfer girl:

Tony & the kids going into the ocean.  I did swim, 
but you won't find any pictures on here. :)
Next time, we are going to have to get boogie boards for 
Tony & myself.  Sharing was not a good thing. Now one wanted
to give theirs up.  Including me. 


Wet sand is so much fun to play in.

Collin enjoying the waves.

A hurricane had just passed up the coast, so the waves were huge & the water was very strong.  This was the first time that I had ever seen surfers.  There must have been at least 20 out following the surf.
Poor Will got stung by a jellyfish & then caught up in a rip tide.  Thankfully, Tony was there to pull him out.  Will has enjoyed sharing his stories.

 A perfect sunset to end a perfect day.  
Thank you, Lord for your wonderful creations
You made for us to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment